Saturday 12 January 2013

"Who is Tricia?" - Introduction to my Blog

Hiya chums!




My name is Tricia, I'm 17 and from London. I'm a nail polish fan and decided to put the two things I enjoy together, which are nail polish and writing. This is my first time properly blogging so be nice.





Who is Tricia?

Well. As you've already gathered I'm 17 and from London, I'm also 1/2 Nigerian and 1/2 Liberian I'm a currently a student doing a BTEC Level 3 in Creative Media Production and aspiring to one day be a film/TV producer, writer and broadcaster. But in the meantime I would love to show you my current interest which is NAIL POLISH!








What will my blog consist of?

As this is just the beginning I will start off with nail polish reviews, nail item hauls, HowTos and random stuff, then I would like to venture onto more things to add to my collect of craziness lol.





What's the Format and set up going to be?


I will put up a post most likely every week and when I get more confident doing this I shall post every other day or daily.
Don't forget to:

Subscribe:
To my Blog ^^^

&

Follow me on:

Twitter: Twitter.com/TriciaDixon95

Instagram: @TriciaDixon95
Instagram

For any enquires email me: trichumsblog@gmail.com


Also, check out my video profile on Youtube!







Bye Chums x

1 comment: