Monday 8 July 2013

Angelica: Iced Sorbet - Soft Satin Matte Effect

Hiya Chums


Yay, I'm back! (no one even knew I went anywhere :(
I'm so happy to post again, I haven't because of coursework and all that jazz, but back yayy!!!


Angelina, is a fairly new brand which was founded in 2011 and now distributes to all Primark stores throughout the UK. I purchased this in one of my favourite shops - Primark. I bought two items from this brand (the soft satin matte effect - iced sorbet and nail strengthener) but i'll review the strengthener some time in the near future, when I take my acrylics off. :D










This particular nail polish cost £2.50, which is definitely a competitor with Barry M. What I like about this product, is that it's easy to apply, it's very thick so you don't have to add a lot of coats and it would look as if it was finished, but you can obviously add as many as you want. I forgot to add top coat, because it completely lost my mind that I had any :D

The brush is quite thin, but the thickness of the content compensates for that.









Overall I absolutely LOVE this colour and I am definitely gonna try many more colours from this amazing brand. Check out their website at: www.angelica-nails.myshopify.com

If you've tried this brand or want to, let me know! :D


Feel free to give any constructive criticism and suggestions on 


how to make my blog the best it could be :)



As always follow me:

Instagram : triciadixon95

And subscribe to my blog :)



For any enquires contact me via email:




Bye Chums x

No comments:

Post a Comment